Plastic products have the advantages of low cost, strong plasticity, light weight, impact resistance, easy to damage, and easy to carry. They are widely used in the manufacture of various food containers (containers). Common plastic packaging materials are as follows:
1. PET plastic is often used to make plastic boxes, beverage bottles and other products. The transparent fruit boxes and cake boxes that people often buy are packaging products made of PET sheet blister, which are food-grade safe plastic materials.
2. HDPE plastic is commonly known as high-density polyethylene, which has a high temperature, hardness, mechanical strength and good chemical resistance. It is a non-toxic and safe material, and is often used in the production of plastic internal material containers for food.
3. LDPE plastic is commonly known as low-density polyethylene, and the products made with it have the characteristics of tasteless, odorless, non-toxic, and matte surface. Commonly used in plastic parts for food, composite film for food packaging, food cling film, medicine, plastic packaging for medicine, etc.
4. PS is often used to make bowl-shaped instant noodle boxes, fast food boxes, disposable food packaging boxes, etc., and has good cold resistance. Food grade PS sheets are commonly used in containers such as yogurt cups.
5. PC plastic can be used to make sports water bottles, bottles, etc. It is widely used in the production of plastic containers and is a safe material.
6. PP plastic is one of the common plastics. It can be made into any plastic packaging for food, such as food special plastic bags, food plastic boxes, food straws, etc. It is safe and non-toxic and has good low temperature resistance and high temperature resistance. PP is the only plastic that can be placed in a microwave oven for heating, and has high strength and folding resistance. Food grade PP sheets are commonly used in quick-frozen dumplings and microwave-heated food packaging.